IGNOU January 2023 session registration date extended till March 27
IGNOU January 2023 session registration date has been extended till March 27, 2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply given below.
Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU has extended fresh admission, re-registration dates till March 27, 2023. Candidates who want to apply for January 2023 session can do it through the official site of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
As per the official notice, the last date for Re-Registration, Fresh Admission for Online & ODL Programmes, Merit based ODL Programmes for January 2023 Session is extended till 27th March 2023 without late fees. Re-registration will continue to be done with a late fine of Rs- 200/- as earlier.
Candidates can apply for re-registration, Fresh admission for both Online and Open and Distance Learning programmes and Merit based ODL Programmes for the January 2023 session.
IGNOU January 2023: How to register
Candidates can apply online through these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official website of IGNOU, ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the IGNOU January 2023 session registration link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates can apply for ODL, Online, Merit based ODL programmes.
- Fresh candidates must first register and then fill the application form.
- Upload documents and make payment of the application fee.
- Submit and download the confirmation page.
For more related details candidates can check the official site of IGNOU.