Alliance MPSA BJP NPP Others Wins+Leads 0 1 0 0 Alliance INC BJP NPF Others Wins+Leads 28 21 4 7Source: Datanet
Alliance INC AAP SAD+ Others Wins+Leads 1 0 0 0 Alliance INC AAP SAD+ Others Wins+Leads 77 20 18 2Source: Datanet
Uttar Pradesh Tally20222017
Alliance SP+ BJP+ BSP Others Wins+Leads 0 0 0 1 Alliance BJP SP-INC BSP Others Wins+Leads 325 54 19 5Source: Datanet
Alliance BJP INC AAP Others Wins+Leads 0 1 0 0 Alliance INC BJP Others Wins+Leads 17 13 10Source: Datanet
Alliance BJP INC AAP Others Wins+Leads 1 0 0 0 Alliance BJP INC Others Wins+Leads 57 11 2Source: Datanet
All the problem Himachal Pradesh faces today was due to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Congress, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) supremo Arvind Kejriwal said on Saturday as he sought one chance from the people of Himachal to set things right.
Updated on Apr 24, 2022 02:14 AM IST
Delhi chief minister and Aam Aadmi Party convenor Arvind Kejriwal said all ‘good people’ in BJP and Congress must leave their parties to join AAP in Himachal Pradesh.
Published on Apr 23, 2022 03:02 PM IST
Bypoll results 2022: Among the seats which went to polls include Asansol Lok Sabha constituency and Ballygunge assembly seat in Bengal, Bochahan in Bihar, Kolhapur North in Maharashtra and Khairagarh in Chhattisgarh.
Published on Apr 16, 2022 04:56 PM IST
- Bypoll results 2022: Bypolls were conducted in four assembly seats and one Lok Sabha seat across Bihar, Chhattishgarh, Maharashtra and West Bengal.
Published on Apr 16, 2022 04:38 PM IST
HT News Desk, New Delhi
- Agnimitra Paul urged police, local officials and the election commission to keep a check on post-poll violence in the state.
Updated on Apr 16, 2022 04:06 PM IST
Shatrughan Sinha served as minister in the NDA government headed by Atal Bihari Vajpayee. A critic of PM Modi, he joined the Congress in 2019 after being denied BJP ticket from Patna Sahib.
Updated on Apr 16, 2022 03:42 PM IST
- The bypoll for the Bochachan seat was required after the death of Paswan's father Musafir Paswan, who won the seat on the Vikassheel Insaan Party's ticket.
Updated on Apr 16, 2022 02:48 PM IST
- As per the latest trend, Shatrughan Sinha is leading by nearly 9,000 votes in the Asansol Lok Sabha seat while Babul Supriyo is leading by more than 4,600 votes in the Ballygunge assembly constituency.
Published on Apr 16, 2022 10:21 AM IST
HT News Desk | Written by Kunal Gaurav
- By-poll results 2022 highlights: In a massive victory, the Trinamool Congress has swept the by-elections in Bengal from the Asansol lok sabha seat and the Ballygunge assembly seat. The Congress swept Maharashtra's Kolhapur North, while the RJD claimed Bihar win.
Updated on Apr 16, 2022 08:02 PM IST
- UP MLC Election Result 2022 highlights: The counting of votes is currently underway. BJP is looking for a clean sweep in the legislative council elections, with already nine seats won unopposed.
Updated on Apr 12, 2022 10:47 PM IST
In the recently concluded assembly elections in Goa, the BJP emerged as the single largest party, winning 20 seats in the 40-member state Assembly.
Updated on Mar 28, 2022 01:32 PM IST
Harshit Sabarwal | Edited by Swati Bhasin, New Delhi
- Daughter of former chief minister of Uttarakhand Major General (Retd) Bhuwan Chandra Khanduri, Ritu Khanduri won the 2022 assembly elections by defeating Congress' Surendra Singh Negi from the Kotdwar seat by a margin of 3,687 votes.
Updated on Mar 26, 2022 04:36 PM IST
Written by Sharangee Dutta | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh, New Delhi
Odisha Municipal Elections Result 2022: Biju Janata Dal has a comfortable lead over BJP and the Congress in the early trends.
Published on Mar 26, 2022 09:56 AM IST
hindustantimes.com | Written by Poulomi Ghosh
- Odisha Urban Body Elections Result 2022 highlights: The Biju Janata Dal has swept the municipal bodies elections, winning 95 out of 108 municipalities.
Updated on Mar 26, 2022 10:22 PM IST
The Friday’s meeting of the new council of ministers would be followed by another on Saturday in which Yogi Adityanath is expected to announce the rollout of his party’s pre-poll commitments.
Updated on Mar 26, 2022 01:49 AM IST
, LucknowRajesh Kumar Singh and Manish Chandra Pandey
2024 Lok Sabha elections shape Yogi Adityanath’s new team as caste matrix, geographical spread play key role
While 20 ministers are OBCs, nine are dalits though care has been taken to ensure adequate representation to upper castes with 21 ministers hailing from this group in the second Yogi Adityanath government
Published on Mar 25, 2022 10:57 PM IST
Manish Chandra Pandey, Lucknow
“The Lok Kalyan Sankalp Matra (Manifesto) is our roadmap. We will work according to it and will deliver. Moving forward our aim is 75 seats in 2024 (Lok Sabha Polls),” said Maurya, who became Adityanath's deputy for the second time despite losing the recent Assembly election.
Published on Mar 25, 2022 10:55 PM IST
Harshit Sabarwal | Edited by Sohini Goswami, New Delhi