Admission: Get Latest News, Photos and Videos along with latest updates on Admission | Hindustan Times
close_game
close_game
[

admission

]

Latest from admission

JAC Delhi Counselling 2024: Registration begins soon, official update here

JAC Delhi Counselling 2024: The detailed schedule, notification, information bulletin will be published on jacdelhi.admissions.nic.in soon.

JAC Delhi Counselling 2024: Registration begins soon, official update here (REPRESENTATIVE PIC)
Published on May 28, 2024 02:48 PM IST

JAC Delhi counselling 2024 through JEE Main after May 27; 6,000+ seats on offer

JAC Delhi Counselling 2024: Registration will begin after May 27 on jacdelhi.admissions.nic.in.

JAC Delhi counselling 2024 after May 27 (jacdelhi.admissions.nic.in, screenshot)
Published on May 23, 2024 11:02 AM IST

Class 11 admission process to begin on May 24

Admission for Class 11 in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, and other areas begins May 24. Students can start Part 1 of the application on https://11thadmission.org.in. A ‘dummy application’ was available on May 22-23. Part 2, including college preferences, can be filled within five days after Class 10 results

HT Image
Updated on May 23, 2024 06:58 AM IST

Ludhiana students ditching sciences in favour of humanities

Counselling for Class 11 admissions in district's 16 schools of eminence concluded with a shift towards humanities over science and commerce streams.

Baddowal SOE principal Munila Arora said this year, 14 students have been admitted in humanities as compared to none in the previous year. (Manish/HT)
Updated on May 17, 2024 10:43 PM IST
ByAkanksha Attri, Ludhiana

Ludhiana: SOEs to start counselling for admission in Class 9,11 from Wednesday

There are 16 SOEs in the Ludhiana district where the students who cleared the entrance examination for the same will be admitted into the schools during the first phase of counselling from 8 am till May 18

For Class 9, a total of 36 seats have been allotted in each section, where 75% of the seats have been reserved for government school candidates and the rest 25% for private school candidates. (HT File photo for representation)
Updated on May 15, 2024 07:02 AM IST
By, Ludhiana
Story Saved
Live Score
Saved Articles
Following
My Reads
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Thursday, May 30, 2024
Start 14 Days Free Trial Subscribe Now
Follow Us On