A major fire broke out in a mall in Mumbai, resulting in the evacuation of 20 people and the hospitalization of four. The fire was caused by an electrical short circuit or a cigarette stub and the non-functioning fire-fighting system in the building posed a challenge to firefighters. The fire was contained to the second and third floors of the mall and did not spread to other areas.
While a formal agreement is yet to be inked, a source familiar with the deal said Viacom 18 will soon move its base from Zion Bizworld in Vile Parle East close to the Mumbai airport to Tower 4 of One International Centre
The Economic Offences Wing of Mira-Bhayander-Vasai-Virar police arrested Gupta on Wednesday. He has been remanded in police custody till September 27. Recently, the police unearthed that Gupta had allegedly prepared a bogus completion certificate for one of the buildings issued in the name of CIDCO and the Vasai-Virar City Municipal Corporation (VVCMC).