Sanjay Jha: Get Latest News, Photos and Videos along with latest updates on Sanjay Jha | Hindustan Times
close_game
close_game
[

sanjay jha

]

Latest from sanjay jha

JD (U) to nominate former Bihar minister Sanjay Jha for Feb 27 Rajya Sabha polls

A member of the Bihar legislative council since 2019, Sanjay Jha served as the minister of water resource from 2019 till Jan 28, 2024, when the JD (U) walked out of the Grand Alliance

Sanjay Jha with Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar. (File Photo/Santosh Kumar/ Hindustan Times)
Published on Feb 13, 2024 01:20 PM IST

Hectic parleys as cracks widen in Bihar alliance

In Patna, one RJD leader confirmed that senior leaders of the party, including former Union minister Jai Prakash Narayan Yadav, met Lalu at his 10 Circular Road residence, but called it an “informal meeting”.

Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar. (Santosh Kumar/HT)
Updated on Jan 26, 2024 05:36 AM IST
By, Patna

Nitish Kumar cancels his Tamil Nadu visit at last minute

No official reason was given for the cancellation of the visit, which has been given much importance against the backdrop of efforts to forge unity among non-Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) parties

Congress leader Rahul Gandhi with Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar and his Tamil Nadu counterpart, MK Stalin. (ANI/File)
Updated on Jun 20, 2023 02:19 PM IST

Ex-Congress leader takes swipe at Jaishankar over his interview; ‘Sounds like…’

Former Congress leader criticised Union external affairs minister S Jaishankar over his recent interview with news agency ANI.

File photo of Sanjay Jha who was suspended from Congress on July 14, 2020.(File Photo)
Published on Feb 21, 2023 09:40 PM IST
BySnehashish Roy

BJP or Congress? A 'simple (dinner) test' to tell you who to vote for in 2024

With 18 hours remaining for the poll to end, as many as 3,847 people have already given their mandate. At the time of filing the report, the majority (53.8 per cent) were in the favour of Team Congress, while the other 46.2 per cent sided with the BJP.

Representational image(Hindustan Times)
Published on Dec 27, 2022 09:22 PM IST
By, New Delhi
Story Saved
Live Score
Saved Articles
Following
My Reads
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Sunday, May 26, 2024
Start 14 Days Free Trial Subscribe Now
Follow Us On