Latest from saudi aramco
Saudi Aramco will supply 4,80,000 barrels of crude oil per day to Rongsheng Petrochemical's refinery in the eastern province of Zhejiang over a 20-year period.
Published on Mar 27, 2023 04:28 PM IST
Bloomberg | | Posted by Shobhit Gupta
Energy prices are expected to stay elevated in 2023, in part because of production cuts approved last October by the OPEC cartel that Riyadh co-leads with Moscow -- a move harshly criticised by Washington.
Published on Mar 12, 2023 01:56 PM IST
AFP | | Posted by Singh Rahul Sunilkumar
Aramco owns 70% of Luberef and Saudi investment bank Jadwa Investment the remaining 30%. The final share price will be announced next Sunday, with subscriptions for individual investors running from December 14 to December 18.
Published on Dec 04, 2022 02:31 PM IST
Reuters | | Posted by Singh Rahul Sunilkumar
Fergus MacLeod, who was arrested from a hotel on July 12, said he had been unaware of the ban, which was introduced after such devices were used by terrorists who attacked Mumbai in 2008.
Net income leapt 90 percent year-on-year for the world's biggest oil producer, which clocked its second straight quarterly record after announcing $39.5 billion for Q1.
Published on Aug 14, 2022 05:43 PM IST