Latest from smartphone

16-year-old addicted to mobile games dies by suicide after father takes away phone

A 16-year-old boy in Mumbai committed suicide by hanging himself after his father took away his smartphone due to his addiction to video games.

HT Image
Updated on Nov 18, 2023 07:58 AM IST

Privacy law extends to smartphone data

Search and seizure of mobile phones by enforcement agencies is governed by procedure established under law

Are mobile (cell) phones entitled to a more elevated protection of privacy given their extraordinary status as reservoirs of private and personal information?
Published on Oct 26, 2023 10:29 PM IST

With 7.9 mn shipments, Samsung leads smartphone segment in India. Details

Together, the top 5 brands make up for 76% share in India's smartphone market, with others accounting for the remaining 24%.

Representational Image
Published on Oct 23, 2023 10:54 AM IST
By, New Delhi

Mathura Rail Mishap: Smartphone-distracted loco-pilot kept bag on throttle

The incident unfolded late in the evening at 10:50 pm when an EMU train originating from Shakur Basti in Delhi arrived at platform 2A at Mathura station.

As a result, the train travelled down the track and ultimately climbed onto the platform before coming to a halt. The accident caused damage to the overhead wire, and a woman was left injured. (HT Photo)
Updated on Sep 29, 2023 01:14 AM IST

Nokia G42 5G debuts in India with price starting at 12,599 | Details here

Nokia G42 5G smartphone with 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, 50MP camera, and 5000mAh battery launched in India for ₹12,599.

Nokia G42 5G(Nokia)
Published on Sep 11, 2023 03:29 PM IST
Story Saved
Live Score
Saved Articles
My Reads
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Monday, December 04, 2023
Start 14 Days Free Trial Subscribe Now
Register Free and get Exciting Deals