Vice Chairman: Get Latest News, Photos and Videos along with latest updates on Vice Chairman | Hindustan Times
close_game
close_game
[

vice chairman

]

Latest from vice chairman

Residents oppose LDA’s plan to sell park’s land

Residents of Lucknow Development Authority’s Kanpur road colony have put up posters on their houses with an announcement to sell them to oppose the development authority’s plan to hand over a portion of the 60,000 sq feet park’s land to a developer.

 (Sourced photo)
Updated on Nov 24, 2023 10:04 AM IST
By, Lucknow

Noted economist appointed as Nalanda Univ chancellor

Renowned economist Arvind Panagariya has been appointed as the chancellor of Nalanda University, succeeding Dr Vijay P Bhatkar. Panagariya is a professor at Columbia and an expert on the Indian economy. He was also the vice chairman of the Niti Ayog and chief economist at the Asian Development Bank.

HT Image
Updated on Apr 29, 2023 10:58 PM IST

CIDCO puts data of 22.5% scheme for PAP online

HT had first reported RTI activist Anil Galgali raising questions on why CIDCO was not voluntarily releasing data online about the scheme for project affected people of Navi Mumbai International Airport in a bit to curb corruption

HT Image
Updated on Apr 25, 2023 09:46 PM IST

CIDCO floats tenders worth 1216 crore for NAINA project

CIDCO has floated tenders worth INR 1,216 crore plus GST for the construction of roads, footpaths, and SW drains in the Navi Mumbai Airport Influence Notified Area (NAINA) to speed up the project. The project, which is being developed on an area of 371 sq. km. around the Navi Mumbai International Airport, is based on the principle of participation of landowners, who will get a 40% developed plot from their original land at 2.5 FSI, while CIDCO will develop infrastructure and facilities over the remaining 60% land.

HT Image
Updated on Apr 25, 2023 12:35 AM IST

22 new posts sanctioned for CIDCO’s NAINA project

The Maharashtra government has approved the creation of 22 new posts of revenue officers and land survey officers/staff for CIDCO's Navi Mumbai Airport Influence Notified Area (NAINA) project. The project is aimed at creating a planned city with modern facilities in a 371 sq km area around the Navi Mumbai International Airport. The posts will help CIDCO carry out tasks such as updating entitlements, preparing property cards, measuring land, and preparing new maps.

HT Image
Updated on Apr 22, 2023 12:35 AM IST
Story Saved
Live Score
Saved Articles
Following
My Reads
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Friday, April 12, 2024
Start 14 Days Free Trial Subscribe Now
Follow Us On